This page is designed to assist you to navigate Firefly and has information related to FAQ about Firefly and resources.
Firefly and The Community Portal use the same parent ID number and password.
Where Do I Locate?
|Where I Do I Locate?|
- Specific Curriculum Information and Pastoral Care information (with sub-school areas and direct links)
- Assessment Calendars (see under Year Level Curriculum pages and search for "Assessment Calendars" for Secondary Indooroopilly
Please contact the Subject or Form Teacher for additional information regarding assessment.
- Reports (on Firefly and The Community Portal)
- Student Timetables (on Firefly and The Community Portal)
- Student Personal Pages or Portfolio (dependant on use at specific campus)
- Contacts in Firefly and on the Community Portal
- Services (Buses - IND, SFD, Shop45, Uniform - IND, SFD, Cafe45, Tuckshop, OSHC, P&F etc.)
- Handbooks and Reference Guides
- Payments (on the St Peters Lutheran College website (school fees, activities) and on My Student Account tab in the Community Portal and myStPeters)
- My Student Account
- Publications (The Rock,Cornerstone, Maroon & White, Plus Ultra...)
- School calendar
|Make a Payment or Add Funds to My Student Account|
- My Student Account - currently you are able to access MSA on The Community Portal and via myStPeters
My Student Account - Login to myStPeters , use your parent ID and password, and navigate to the My Student Account tab
Login to The Community Portal to access the following:
Firefly or The Community Portal Assistance
Portal Support Contacts
If you are experiencing difficulty related to your ID and password, you may need to reset your password to access your account.
Password Recovery & Reset your Password:
Step 1. Use the link to get a 1-time password to access your account Password Recovery
Step 2: You will then need to reset your password using the link Reset Password
|Contact Portals for further assistance with account access for the Community Portal.|
- The Community Portal
My Student Account