For the 2022 School Year, Primary Years will continue to order all books and stationery vie Sequel and Secondary years will order stationery from Sequel BUT will move to Box of Books as the supplier of textbooks because this facilitates the access and management of digital texts and publisher resources all in one place with one login.
Primary Years Book Lists
Click the link below to access the Sequel online ordering system.
Delivery / Collection Options for Packs
- $7.95 Pick, Pack'n'Post Method: Your order will be processed and dispatched as soon as possible.
- Click & Collect from our Willawong Distribution Centre (text message notification when your pack is ready for pick-up)
- Delivery Before 21 December 2021: Order by 26 November 2021
- Delivery Before 21 January 2022: Order by 24 December 2021
Stationery can also be purchased at the School Locker Superstore.
Orders Placed after the Start of an Academic Year
All stationery or textbook requirements on the book lists are available at Shop45 for purchases required throughout the year. Shop 45 does not stock volumes for back to school purchases so please utilise the Sequel ordering system as we hold minimal stock for new enrolments.
PRIMARY YEARS ORDERS ONLY
Please refer to the letter below, sent early in Term 4, regarding important changes to delivery of Sequel orders for Prep - Year 2.
Secondary Book Lists
This year St Peters has engaged two providers for students’ stationery and book requirements. Sequel will continue to provide stationery and some physical resources, and Box of Books will provide physical and digital education resources. Together, these will provide all your student’s school needs.
Box of Books - please order by 10 December 2021 to ensure delivery prior to start of term 1.
Sequel - pleaser order by 22 November 2021 to ensure delivery by 14 January.
Year 11 Units 3 and 4 (Yr12 2023) Booklist details:
Box of Books
Please note: Some families may
already have the school prescribed texts in hard copy either through siblings
who have completed the subject in an earlier year or through the purchase of
the text separately to Box of Books. Where this is the case you will still need
to have your student provisioned for the digital version of the text on Box of
Books and this can be purchased for a discounted cost.
Please note if your student does not have the digital version through Box of Books then they will not have access to the additional resources and enhancements made to the texts from the school teachers.
Please see the video below on how Box of Books works and how we will work together to support your student’s ongoing educational needs.
Steps to order:
- Visit Box of Books Shop to log into your existing parent/guardian account or create a new account if it is your first purchase.
- Add each student, with their email address: email@example.com (you can choose "Not Sure" if you don't know their email address - this number was included in your subject allocation email) and nominate school and year group
- Select the items you wish to purchase from the booklist shown
- Use the checkout to organise postage direct to your nominated address and complete payment
For further assistance, please see this short informative guide on How to Purchase Books or contact the Box of Books team through the in-app support function (located at the bottom right corner of the shop).
For common questions and queries by phone : 1800326657 (1800ebooks) or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
A PDF copy of each Year level's booklist is available below as a reference.
Sequel School and Office Supplies
We highly recommend you order early. Orders can be placed online all through the holidays and continuing through 2022 onwards, however orders placed after Friday 7 January are NOT guaranteed to be delivered before the start of Term 1 2022.
Secure online ordering instructions:
- Go to website: https://www.sequelbooks.com/st-peters-lutheran-college-indooroopilly/
- Select your Year level
- Select your confirmed subjects and enter the quantity of materials you require. If you have requested a subject change (or intend to request a change) delay ordering the materials for the affected subject(s).
- Add selected to cart and select Checkout Now
- Complete your details for Billing Information, Shipping Method & Payment details
Receiving your orders:
Packs will be delivered to your nominated address approximately 2 weeks after ordering. You will receive a notification from Australia Post when the package is on its way. Please note the shipping is via Australia Post, PO Boxes or Parcel Locker are acceptable. If you are not home (on holidays etc) during the delivery period, consider nominating a friend’s, neighbour’s or business address that may be a suitable place to deliver. You will receive an Australia Post tracking number via email when your order is dispatched. Alternatively contact Sequel after placing your order online and arrange for an alternative delivery option.
Delivery Guarantee: Packs will be delivered by Friday 14th January for all orders placed online BEFORE Monday 22nd November.
There is also a Click and Collect option.
If you have more than one student at the school, select CONTINUE SHOPPING before proceeding to the checkout. Select 2022 SCHOOL BOOKLISTS on the left-hand side column, then SPLC INDOOROOPILLY and then selecting the next year level booklist items you wish to order. Your child’s name is added at the bottom of the order before proceeding to the checkout.
Please check the items in your checkout as edits cannot be made to orders once finalised.
Ordering via email
You can also order via email to email@example.com (orders via email must be prefilled online lists, saved as student name.PDF, versions of the “Print Booklist” online).
For more information and any questions, please contact Sequel directly using the details below:
Email CS@sequelbooks.com or Phone 3177 3331